Hermana Jones

Hermana Jones

Tuesday, July 7, 2015

I'm sorry...I just suddenly ran out of time!

Dear all,

Thank you so much for your emails. They mean so much to me and I draw strength from them every week. I am sorry for the very short, non-informative email this week. I just suddenly ran out of time! I spent a lot of time emailing other people this week...mostly friends who have been so kind to take the time to email me...especially the ones on missions. Elder Ita (serving a mission in Fiji) told me in an email about how the Spirit can speak any language and bring love to those we teach. He welcomed me to the work. It made me tear up a little bit.

My dear little buddy Jackson, thank you so much for emailing me every week. I love seeing your notes to me when I open up my email each Tuesday! They strengthen and encourage me so much. Thank you for your thoughts and prayers. Yes, I am staying very healthy and happy here in the Mexico MTC! I have lots of fun with the other missionaries teaching people, learning Spanish and even playing some sand volleyball :) I know that Heavenly Father hears you and answers your prayers when you sincerely talk to Him. He loves you very much. I hope I can take you to Mexico someday. The food is so good, Jackson, so yummy! Way better than what Nacho Libre makes for the kids in the orphanage ;) How are you liking scout camp?! I am sure that it´s a lot of fun. It is hard being away from home sometimes but you can always feel close to Heavenly Father no matter where you are.

I promise I will catch you all up on everything next week. Also, dad, thank you for taking the time to type up notes about my setting apart. That has really helped me. I love you all.

Love, Hermana Jones


Quick pic of our wonderful 4th of July :) More details next week about this great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment